Tuesday, September 09, 2008

This is for you Brian Part I: The Pie that Loved Me

Apparently people look for updates on my blogs so here is a very short story/essay thing about PIE.

Pie is the most pure thing ever if made right. I personally only like 1 kind of pie pumpkin pie. I have never ever had any other kind of pie oh wait key lime pie dang it that defeats the whole purpose of this essay thing.... Alright i can fix this for the purpose of this essay key lime pie no longer exists. I have only had pumpkin pie the curios reader i.e nobody might be wondering why just pumpkin pie? Because every other pie out there looks disgusting i mean i can hardly look at them. And that is all i can come up with so check again later for This is for you Brain Part II From Key Lime with Love.

Authors Note: these are just my thoughts kind of organized so if there are grammar and or spelling errors please keep in mind that i don't edit my works

2 comments:

Brian and Jackie said...

Well...very interesting. I can't wait for part II.

LJABC and D said...

I am glad to see you updated your blog, but isnt' key lime pie GREAT?!?!?! love it! ps push ups are coming up soon