Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I wanted to rant

There was this "ROCK" concert fundraiser thing on TV featuring artists such as Justin Timberlake and Beyonce. This ticked me off so much for one reason sence when are Justin Timberlake and Beyonce rock singers? I mean if you call yourself an artist you aren't a rock singer. And another thing have you ever heard a rap song on TV or in a movie were they use the word Rock i.e lets rock out to my rhyme. What the crap you don't rock out to rap music your ruining the word rock. And that is the end of my rant.... Hopefully

1 comment:

Brian and Jackie said...

I agree John. Rock is being ruined. For example, I went over to a friends and they brought out "Rock Band," the game. What I heard wasn't "Rock," it was torture!!! I mean we can't just throw this word around like it has no meaning.

And if Justin Timberlake is a "Rock Star" does that make him the Michael Vick (two sport athlete: football and dog fighting) of singing. Highly overrated and in my opinion a bust in both areas of their careers. Only difference is Michaels other sport was illegal, Timberlake's just sucks.