Saturday, September 29, 2007

Well my blog has a new theme.

I decided since many of the people who posted on my site have there own blogs i decided i will right about my life and my hobbies namely video games. Don't worry my life includes my mom and dad so i will write about trips and such also.

P.S. Check out my monthly poll full of random questions with random answers.

3 comments:

kurt said...

I look forward to your insight. Dad

LJABC and D said...

I like your blog, I just can't seem to post on it. I can't wait to hear about your video games though. Brush up because Lewis is practicing and tell Dad he should brush up too on Tiger Woods love, JJ

LJABC and D said...

Hola! We can only vote once which is a bummer because who wouldn't take 20 dollars to play a video game?