Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another video

Here is another video it is the same as the other but performed by the Mormons in Ghana at a talent show. Kip and I were affiliated with this but not part of the dance

3 comments:

John said...

Dancers From left Dalian wilcox Lincoln wilcox Max* beirkens or something like that Matt Murray Alistair Mckee

* Max is not Mormon but we have "adopted" him into the Mormon group he is also dutch

LJABC and D said...

John, I love it! Great job on that, I can't believe they did the whole thing? was that for a school talent show? How funny, thanks for posting it, we really got a good laugh out of it. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, JJ ps we still can't post, can you reinvite us?

Brian and Jackie said...

Happy birthday John!!!! I love the video, I am glad to know that mormon's are still weird in Ghana too!!!!

Love you

Jackie